profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Monday, May 21, 2007 @ 11:01 pm
Refresh Today was quite cool mannnxxxzzz! The girls from MGDGS in India performed for us during assembly and it was so cool they can seriously shake it man! Lessons were boring today, sad to say. Wasnt in the mood for the confusing chunk of H-C-C-C=C-C-H-C-H (obviously an incorrect sample of the structure of alkanes/alkenes), nor learning about how the bombing of 'Pearly Harbor' led to the end of WWII. The only interesting things were probably vectors (eh worksheet 1 is very fun!) and assembly, as mentioned above. + Wah look at this! ![]() :O I sure hope it's just the outfit and not for real. Is it even humanely possible to have such a huge behind accompanied with a tiny waist and twig-like legs? No I think it's the outfit. It looks lethal. + And who says pointy boobs aren't cool? ![]() They're even featured on the runway! Four-times enlarged! + ![]() This strange flyaway-gravity-defying hair comes from a hat! + Okokokokok I CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW!! Which is coming in half an hours time. Shiet I'm going to die tomorrow in school. |